Though it isn’t event and tourist season in Miami, one definitely wouldn’t know it last week during Miami Beach Swim Week. Crowds from all over the globe came to witness the bare bodies with itty bitty bikini’s, swimsuit cover ups, and other fun summer wardrobe essentials. Miami Beach’s hotels’ and convention center were inundated with shows featuring designers from all over the world. Funky materials, ruffle tops, high waist bottoms with cheeks for days, and Superga shoes were all the rage. Television personalities and creatives filled front rows at the Mercedes Benz Swim shows and local movers and shakers along with press crowded the satellite shows. Great show add on’s included photo booths with fun props and pop up shops.
- @HiltonToronto listen to their voices https://t.co/d3OrxfZT2Z 3 months ago
- Missing child alert in Paris: Tariq Aleem Shabaaz #findaleem #paris #france https://t.co/39eBOCazoE 6 months ago
- Three Unique New Whiskies (and One Very Refreshing Whisky Cocktail) to Try This Summer urbandaddy.com/articles/42825… via @UrbanDaddy 6 months ago
- Aperol slushies and shrimp tacos in a very rainbow backyard. urbandaddy.com/articles/42304… via @UrbanDaddy 9 months ago
- ♥️♥️♥️ weddingwire.com/biz/twenty7-ev… 11 months ago
Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter!!Tweet http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twenty7Events/189696074381959